In A Nutshell

As an ambitious 25 year old still figuring out parenting and my roll in the adult life I'm determined to get the most out of myself. Right now my main personal values are Challenge, Curiosity, Self-respect, and Belonging.

Every person has an inner voice telling them what they need, it says "wake up now" in the morning it says "don't eat that" when we're full. Growing up means learning that nobody can be that voice for you. You have to learn to hear it, and find the strength to listen over every other voice calling for your attention and telling you what you should and shouldn't be doing.

Friday, 10 May 2013

Clean up After the Party

Waking up at 6:30 I optimistically thought I could clean up from last nights party in an hour. I vastly underestimated the amount of mess i had made rushing around to prep and decorate from craft supplies to dripping candle wax, I've got to figure out how to get it off the table cloths. Between caring for the wee ones, laundry and tidying it took me until 2 in the afternoon.
melted wax
I need to invest in some more effective candle holder options next time... Wesley was very amused though.
In the morning mom came and dropped Wesley off, she almost immediately found the cupcake wrappers and said "oh no I wanted to share some, there's none left for me." When I told Wade said he'd bring some home for her after work... when he came home he brought six, so yeah I ate two cupcakes today. It will take more than cupcakes to derail my fitness efforts though!
cupcake time
Daddy brings home six cupcakes yay!
I had been hoping to re-read the fitness section of the "Bony to Bombshell" e-book and watch the workout videos I may still have some time this evening though.

Btw go check out "The Goals" page! I'm tracking my journey to the inspired life, and take a couple minutes to think about your own goals. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis