In A Nutshell

As an ambitious 25 year old still figuring out parenting and my roll in the adult life I'm determined to get the most out of myself. Right now my main personal values are Challenge, Curiosity, Self-respect, and Belonging.

Every person has an inner voice telling them what they need, it says "wake up now" in the morning it says "don't eat that" when we're full. Growing up means learning that nobody can be that voice for you. You have to learn to hear it, and find the strength to listen over every other voice calling for your attention and telling you what you should and shouldn't be doing.

Thursday, 20 June 2013

4 Week Bony to Bombshell

The most important thing about your fitness journey is to never give up. Don't give up on yourself, if you never give up you'll make it I promise you that. Not reaching my goals is not an option for me, I have an entire wardrobe of clothing to fit back into, the ever coveted size 6 jeans (from what I've read apparently most women feel at their best in about this size, including myself).

4 week before and after
4 week before and after testing out the "Bony to Bombshell" Beta this is 175.6 lbs. before and 172.9 in the after
There's not a big loss of weight here but my abs just popped right out I couldn't believe it. A weeks vacation threw my eating plan completely out of whack and I'm back up to 175 lbs. but I won't give up, I know that this program works and is going to give me the lean toned look I'm going for so it's back to it this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis