In A Nutshell

As an ambitious 25 year old still figuring out parenting and my roll in the adult life I'm determined to get the most out of myself. Right now my main personal values are Challenge, Curiosity, Self-respect, and Belonging.

Every person has an inner voice telling them what they need, it says "wake up now" in the morning it says "don't eat that" when we're full. Growing up means learning that nobody can be that voice for you. You have to learn to hear it, and find the strength to listen over every other voice calling for your attention and telling you what you should and shouldn't be doing.

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Getting Stuff Done

Time to just do it. Just do it.
Sometimes I don't want to. I don't want to put my kids for a nap, clean the house, wake up in the morning on time. I just want to sit eternally with no end to the sitting, to give up. But then I think about what that leads to and don't want any part in that.

I tried to go off caffeine starting yesterday, nope didn't go over so well, I was sluggish and depressed all day yesterday, oh goodness I may be addicted... so to solve my dilemma I poured myself a delicious cup and yummo, how I missed thee my coffee. Perhaps some day I'll successfully go off it, but I have to much I'm trying to get done right now to focus on ditching an old friend that may not be good for me, or maybe it is, or maybe it isn't. One things for sure, the sugar isn't but I can't reduce the sugar either. Why have it at all if I can't enjoy it's bitter sweet flavor.

Maybe I could try caffeinated tea with honey, there's an idea! I doubt it though, because the flavor is a pretty big part of the experience.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis