In A Nutshell

As an ambitious 25 year old still figuring out parenting and my roll in the adult life I'm determined to get the most out of myself. Right now my main personal values are Challenge, Curiosity, Self-respect, and Belonging.

Every person has an inner voice telling them what they need, it says "wake up now" in the morning it says "don't eat that" when we're full. Growing up means learning that nobody can be that voice for you. You have to learn to hear it, and find the strength to listen over every other voice calling for your attention and telling you what you should and shouldn't be doing.

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

12 lbs in 2 Months... My Life Is In Shambles

165.4

Today is the day, this is the time I'm going to win this private victory in my home. I've broken it down into a three month plan. It seems like everything in my life has been slipping. I've been drifting and not all there. I've let them all drop

I've let them all drop, health, ambition, achievement, my dreams and goals I set out to do, a dark patch is gripping my unsinkable spirit. I set out a list of goals for myself and I will now recommit myself to them by creating and insisting on blog post accountability to keep me on target.

Also, I took all of my goals and broke them down into a graph to depict what week I'll tackle each step and keep myself on track. 

It seems like when my fitness goals and spending begin to loose control my whole life feels like it's a wreck and in shambles, so I'm going to tackle this one goal at at time, starting with fitness, to energize myself for the coming challenges. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis